Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kudos: Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies

Alright, I realize it's been close to a year since I've updated this blog. It's been a crazy, wonderful year. As it is now my all time favorite time of year though, I'm going to try to update the blog more frequently with goodies. I'll kick off this fall season with a "Kudos" to a new recipe I tried last night, Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies.

The recipe is slightly labor intensive - if you follow the directions. I assume you could cheat and use a mixer with a whisk attachment instead of whisking all the ingredients by hand like I did. By the time I added all the dry ingredients I was burning up! :)

Here's a somewhat bad photo of the final product....


The next time I make this recipe I will dig my wells in the brownie batter a little deeper. I was being very conservative - but after swirling the two batters together I'd be almost tempted to dig the wells as close to the bottom of the pan as possible. The brownie batter is really thick, and since my wells weren't deep enough I didn't get that perfect marbled effect.

And, as always I substituted brandy for the vanilla. :)

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment