Monday, August 1, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies


I realize it's been a couple months since last I posted, so I'm apologizing with Peanut Butter Cookies. If you're allergic to peanuts, then I doubly apologize - and I hope to have something else up soon for you. This is a tried and true classic from my childhood. 

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees 

INGREDIENTS 

1/2 c. butter 
1/2 c. peanut butter 
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 t. vanilla 
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda 
1 c. flour 

DIRECTIONS

Cream together the butter and peanut butter. Then, beat in the white and brown sugar. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Arrange your cookies by teaspoonfuls (I used a cookie scoop - so mine are bigger) on cookie sheets. Press flat with a floured spoon or mark with a floured fork. Bake until firm, about 10-12 minutes depending on the size of your cookie. 

Enjoy! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Do you pinterest? I think you would love all the yummy recipes you can find on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done that, and to be honest I only just heard about the website 3 days ago. I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete